It’s important to remind people in our lives that we are thankful for all that they do for us, especially during this time of giving thanks…our coworkers, bosses, our children’s teachers. So, here’s a small gift that I made up for the boy’s teachers that costs under $5 to make.
1. All you need is ribbon (mine I got at Dollar Tree for a $1…can’t beat that!). I used a grosgrain and a sheer in two different colors.
2. One or two pieces of scrapbook paper (one solid for printing/one patterned for background)…these were 50% off at Hobby Lobby.
3. A printer with Word to type out your saying and print (I used Garamond Premier Pro and Bickman Script Pro).
4. Scissors and Glue
5. Small, sample pack of coffee (which you can get at Target for $1.29!)
6. Some yummy bread (I used my Pumpkin Apple Spice Bread that I gave the recipe for the other day).
7. Saran Wrap, and if you want, purchase a disposable tin bread pan.
For a little bit of time and an inexpensive price you can give a small gift to say thanks!!!